Digital Marketing & Content Creator
Twilight Trees Ltd is an exciting, dynamic and fast-growing company based in Winchester. A family-run business with a fun, creative and hard-working team, we are looking for a like-minded and knowledgeable individual to take our digital marketing to the next level.
The role will involve:
- Monitoring, analysing and reporting on all digital and social data
- Designing and executing strategy across all digital and social channels
- Managing and creating content to post across all digital channels
- Running and managing paid ad campaigns. Good knowledge of CPC and PPC
- Advise on design, UX, traffic and content of the website
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- Bachelor or Masters degree in digital marketing or related field
- Good knowledge of SEO and PPC
- Ability to improve traffic reaching the site
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends, SEMRush, etc.)
- Be able to demonstrate past success running paid campaigns
- Great problem-solving skills
- Excellent in photo and video editing software such as Adobe
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Good knowledge of web design principles, in particular word press
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, including Outlook, Excel and Word
- Ability to identify long term trends in data
- Great communication skills
- Strong project management skills
- Must drive
We are looking for a self-starter with good knowledge of the intricacies of SEO, PPC, Google Ads and social media. A knowledge of WordPress sites would also be an advantage. This full-time role will involve analysing, strategising and executing success in all the aforementioned areas.
Working within a supportive and tight-knit team, you will demonstrate excellent communication skills and will be integral to delivering great work. You will be collaborative and inquisitive – asking as many questions as it takes to help better your understanding of how our clients and teamwork. We’re looking for a team-player with the confidence and conviction to deliver results.
A strong sense of branding, understanding of the luxury market and the events industry would be a major advantage.
Salary. Dependent on experience and qualifications.
Please contact Andrew Reid Thomas: 07798 771312 or firstname.lastname@example.org