Prop maker / workshop assistant
Twilight Trees Ltd is an exciting, dynamic and fast-growing company based just outside of Winchester. A family-run business with a fun, creative and hard-working team, we are looking for a like-minded and knowledgeable individual to help in our workshop.
The role will involve:
- Simple Carpentry
- Faux Tree creation (previous experience not necessary as full training will be given)
- Assisting the workshop manager to create innovative products for our clients
- Painting and adapting
- Carpentry skills to a fair level
- A good level of understanding of how a workshop operates
- Good people skills. Some of our work will see you on-site with our clients however, most of the time you will be based at our Chilcomb warehouse and workshop
- Good work ethic
- Good time management
- Be able to work overtime when required
- Willing to learn new skills
- Able to paint
- Welding or basics of welding
- Warehouse Experience
- Forklift License
- Prop making experience
- An understanding of faux trees
- Creative and artistic
We are looking for a self-starter with fair knowledge of carpentry and other workshop/warehouse skills. You will be working within a supportive and tight-knit team, you will demonstrate excellent communication skills and will be integral to delivering great work. You will be collaborative and inquisitive – asking as many questions as it takes to help better your understanding of how our products, clients’ needs and teamwork. We’re looking for a team player with the confidence and conviction to deliver results.
A good sense of interior design, event design and bespoke event design experience would be an advantage, but not necessary.
We are looking for a temporary person to join the team at the moment however, this could become a permanent role in the near future.
Please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com